Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Firsts

This is my first time writing into the great unknown.  To someone who may want to listen to the quiet song of a small wisdom seeker.  I am nothing, but through Him we can all take that step, off the branch of comfort, and soar on the wind of His Spirit.  So this is my whisper into the clamoring world.  I pray God will use it, for it is in obedience to Him that I write, or sing, or breathe.  




My Artist God

Creator - what does that really mean.  My own Father began His world by making new.  From nothing that had ever been before to something that would never be the same again.  Light.  Darkness.  Separation.  Water - rushing, filling, floating, still.  Sky - expanse of heavens from sight to sight, holding the clouds where he paints His glory.  Earth - deep, rich foundation for life, His abundant seed bearing life.  My wonderful Father is an artist.  He creates beauty everyday, whether we see it or not, the choice is ours.  HE sees beauty in even me, a lonely, sin soaked mother trying, and trying again to raise her children and please her husband and clean her house.  And He wants me to get past all the striving to just the being.  Being  His, listening to Him, worshiping Him, loving and living in Him.  What a beautiful Creator!  What an amazing Father, and He is mine, and He loves me.  Even when I don’t feel loved, HE LOVES ME!  This daughter is ever and eternally grateful for His love.  Love that didn’t just watch from afar, but came.  Came to my planet and my soil and walked and cried and lived and died out of His abundance of love for me.  Greater love. . . is born in my Father.  So as I live out these few short years here, let me become like my Father.  An artist, a shaper of words, to please my Creator, let me create, and let it begin today.

No comments:

Post a Comment