Monday, February 7, 2011

Thankful

"Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart."  William Wordsworth


Wow!  At first, inspiration and passion fill my mind when I read this quote.  But then I linger a moment longer to really think about what makes my heart breathe. . .or sing. . .or dance.


So today I give thanks for the small, beautiful gifts in my life.  Today I am thankful for the things that fill my heart. 


12.  Bible studies with godly, encouraging women

13.  Coffee houses that serve love and smiles and the Word

14.  Red curls on my sweet, snuggly boy





15.  Remembering baby days and sweet grins



16.  Bathtime girls in warm towels ready for bedtime stories and snuggles




17.  A husband who loves me, even when I'm not very lovable

18.  Nebulizers for croup-stricken babes

19.  Bedtime songs by sweet girls trying so hard to fall asleep

20.  Warm Russian Tea on cold winter days (times 3 :)

21.  Like minded saints in sweet Sunday School class

22.  Truth

23.  Seekers of truth

24.  Grace, on cranky mommy days
25.  The unending faithfulness of my Lord

26.  Stories that teach children (and parents) to depend on the Lord for our daily needs (manna)






www.aholyexperience.com

No comments:

Post a Comment