Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother Love

I love the sight of pajama clad children carrying a breakfast tray of cereal and juice to me on Mother's Day morn. 

I love the fingerprinted flowers made just for me.

I love the sweet song, "Happy Mother's Day To You" sung by adoring little faces.

I love the light in their eyes and the love in their hearts for. . . me.

I love celebrating mothers in church while singing in worship to our Savior.

I love handmade Sunday School cards.

I love having a special lunch out and kissing chocolate covered noses.

I love the little one who keeps saying, "Happy Birthday Mommy!"

I love snuggling next to my girl for an afternoon nap.

I love outside play time and dinner on the deck.

I love my husband who made this beautiful day possible.

I love bedtime stories and goodnight kisses. 

I love being a mother!


No comments:

Post a Comment