Monday, June 20, 2011

Counting

Today I am counting. . .

Counting the ways He is faithful.

Counting the ways He amazes me with the beauty of this earth.

Counting the ways He speaks to me with His perfect peace.

I am thankful to Him for. . .

139.  Gray brushed clouds against night sky
140.  Twilight stars
141.  Peace filled walks in the night
142.  Celebrating the love of fathers
143.  Babes drifting to sleep on the couch
144.  Good friends to share summer with
145.  Excited, licking, jumping dogs
146.  Sign language songs of praise
147.  Purpose
148.  Dreams
149.  Mystery in order of creation
150.  A song of Blessing. . .






1 comment:

  1. I love counting:) Isn't refreshing to count?? Thanks for sharing your list... I need to start writing mine down so I can remember them on Mondays;)

    ReplyDelete